Okay...Okay....several of you have been wondering when I was going to post again, so here I am spilling my guts to you. :) Actually, the reason I have not been posting is because I have been spending instead of paying off. I decided a little over a month ago to start my own business, and starting a business apparently requires money. Instead of saving and dreaming about my business, I just went right out there and charged everything I wanted. Can you believe that? But I really wanted to do it...... Anyway, I have a business now.
But, I will give you an update....I am back on track. I let our credit card get back up to 1920.00. YIKES!!! So, yesterday was payday, and we tithed, paid ALL our bills and sent 1720.00 to the credit card. Plus, I paid for Brenner to go to BUMP, bought Brylee a week of Art School for this summer and got our family season passes to Hurricane Harbor.
Okay, so I know art school, hurricane harbor and BUMP are not in anyone's plan to pay down debt, but I had to. Well, maybe not HAD to...but I REALLY wanted it, and that should count for something.
We have 437 left over for gas and groceries for 2 weeks. So here is the part I am not telling you....I did not put 1000.00 into savings like Dave Ramsey says to. I debated about it, and just didn't want to this month. I am such a control freak...I really want that credit card paid off. You don't know how hard it was for me to leave a 200.00 balance on it and keep the 437 in the bank for essentials. I do have 75.00 in savings so that has to count for something.
Anyway, I will not wait so long until I post again for all my adoring fans out there in cyber world! :) Love ya, Amy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment